IEECP is a non-for-profit, independent research foundation working since 2015 in several European funded projects and studies in the fields of energy efficiency, climate policy, energy poverty, demand side management, business models for energy efficiency and energy efficiency financing.
In view of expanding these activities, we are searching for a motivated professional working in these fields, especially in industrial and commercial sectors, with 1-6 years of professional experience.
The expert will be responsible for research, innovation and support projects from IEECP’s project portfolio with the following main activities:
- Research on energy efficiency and climate neutral trajectories of the industrial sectors in the EU
- Project implementation and reporting, depending on the defined project tasks, including both expert and supportive tasks
- Participating in the acquisition for new calls under Horizon Europe, LIFE CET and other funding schemes.
The work will be divided across projects mainly in research in technoeconomic solutions for industrial decarbonisations, industrial capacity building facilitation, knowledge exchange with and between companies, business models and audits’ recommendations implementation support as well as quantitative analysis and working with industry networks throughout Europe. Examples of projects that the expert will work on: DEESME • National Schemes for Energy Efficiency in SMEs, iccee.eu etc.
Depending on IEECP project portfolio, new missions will be added.
- You are based in Europe (preferably in Belgium, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal, or The Netherlands) and available to travel withing Europe.
- Background in energy, engineering, economics or business
- Availability for travelling at EU levels and the ability to work alone
- Languages needed: English (fluent)
- Minimum 1 year-experience in similar functions and role
- Basic understanding of relevant policies and procedures (energy auditing, standards, energy efficiency finances- instruments and mechanisms, EU legislative framework for energy in industry, EU ETS, Taxonomy regulation etc,)
- Previous experience working on EU-funded projects and knowledge on the procedures
- Full time 2 years position
- Employee contract
If you are interested in applying, please send directly your CVs highlighting your experience at firstname.lastname@example.org, putting as email subject: First and last name – Application Junior expert – Energy efficiency in commercial and industrial sectors.
The closing date for the applications is February 28, 2023.
Applications will be dealt as they come. We will only contact candidates who have been selected for interviews.
Your information and CVs will be treated following our GDPR policy.