On 22 September 2022, IEECP organised, for the BECoop project and with the support of W4RES and eCREW as well as WECF, the online event “More women in renewables and energy communities: safeguarding an enabling policy framework”, as part of the European Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) Extended Programme.
A comprehensive visual briefing was prepared by IEECP to provide event highlights.
The event gathered a group of expert panelists involved in energy transition, gender equality, and female empowerment, and the recording is now available to all.
Experts providing insights were:
- Jutta Paulus, EU Parliament
- Katharina Habersbrunner, WECF
- Yannis Konstas, Q-PLAN
- Johannes Slacik, Energy Institute, JKU Linz
- Hemma Bieser, avantsmart – OurPower
- Saska Petrova, University of Manchester
- Marilys Louvet, Energy, Climate and Gender, Women Engage for a Common Future (WECF)